[VBbuilders] Google Voice discovered allowing pure VoIP calls???

Mark Petz ravenwyn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 16:44:07 CET 2011

" Every Consumer Cooperative I know of is only concerned with buying
products that were made by Capitalists."

You need to look around more coz I know lots of collectives and
co-operatives that are focused on non-capitalists. FOR example in the Art
World. If you have ever been to a craft fair you will quickly see that much
of the produce is not produced in any capitalistic sense, Similar aspects
can be asked of festivals and Women's Institute markets - OF course some of
these do have capitalists involved. But many do not have any odea of making
capital as the aim.

Church fêtes and country fairs are similar in that the aim is often not a
profit motive (in a capitalist sense - more money) but that of community
development so it could be argued social capital - but in my opinion that
term is only capitalists or Marxists trying to make an alternative way fit
into their Weltanschauung much as Abrahamists try and make my paganism fit
their notion of God.