[VBbuilders] Google Voice discovered allowing pure VoIP calls???

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 13:32:02 CET 2011

Hi Robert, I understand the 'predatory' charge, since Google is a profit
maximising company legally obliged to favour its shareholders,

but in what is a global company not scalable to global?? there is hardly any
company I know of that is more global than Google?

Google is very present in Asia as well, including physically, through
hackaton's etc ..

Michel