[VBbuilders] Communication

Mark Petz ravenwyn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 12:02:15 CEST 2010

Hi Steve

I agree. I am also mindful of info overload for people that do not speak
English as a native speaker (it takes them much longer and they miss many
nuances).

Those that are new to fast ways of communicating often seem to ignore stuff
as it is in an unfamiliar format. (I am sure we could both write endlessly
about this). SO that is why I ask in case there can be any feedback or
improvements to make an info strategy better.

Just how does the videobridge mailing list, old NING space, new social
network and Facebook page FIT together with the Global Villages wiki stuff?

AND how does this at the metalevel - fit with other movements going on such
as in Tamera, Findhorn or community informatics?

Ciaokka!
Markus