[VBbuilders] Communication

Thompson, Steve S.D.Thompson at tees.ac.uk
Wed Oct 20 00:36:32 CEST 2010

I think there's a bigger issue here Mark. In electronic communication there are so many opportunities for misunderstanding that I think we need to develop a protocol where our messages are very clear, (with explanations)  devoid of superfluous stuff and unnecessary clutter from previous messages deleted. Email and facebook etc are fine for simple chatter but if we want to make a serious point we have to be careful.

ST