[VBbuilders] VideoBridge Backchannel HOW TO

Mark Petz ravenwyn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 13:41:48 CET 2010

Hei All

Here is the VideoBridge Backchannel HOW TO.

So that people can log on tomorrow and take part where ever they are. Its
open to anyone anywhere in Europe and people can write in whatever language
they like. Although of course I can only in a few (suomi, english, francaise
and deutsch). It would be good if you log on at some point in the day and
say hi or how its going. It allows those to be involved that maybe did not
organize any special event, buit want to take part anyway.

I hope we can use it to develop a EUROQUIZION - rather like the EUROVISION.
But that is for the future.

If anyone feels like translating it go ahead! But more useful is perhaps
translating the wikipedia article on backchannels.

Ciaokka!

Markus Petz
PS document is the same in odt format and doc format.