[VBbuilders] videobridge event in Greece - Teachers without borders - etc.

Franz Nahrada f.nahrada at reflex.at
Wed Mar 3 14:24:59 CET 2010

marina kollatou <marina-kollatou at hotmail.com> schreibt:
>Dear all,
>I hope you are all well!
>I am writing to inform you that I added in the [
>http://www.dorfwiki.org/wiki.cgi?VideoBridge/GrundtvigWorkshop/Participants/MarinaKollatou/Diary/countries
>]http://www.dorfwiki.org/wiki.cgi?VideoBridge/GrundtvigWorkshop/Participants/MarinaKollatou/Diary/countries
>info about a videobridge activity I realised here.
>I would be mostly interested in a real class lesson of English or a
>lecture by an educator from any of your countries.
>If there are ideas, please let me know.
>
>Warm Regards
>
>Marina

Hi Marina

I am glad you made it. success story number 2 after the workshop!

just the link seems not right to me..... I think its in

http://www.dorfwiki.org/wiki.cgi?VideoBridge/Greece

or shorter

http://videobridge.at/Greece

Do you have images somewhere online that we can show here? That would be
great!

---------------

concerning ideas:

Maybe you should also get in touch with these guys - I discovered them
today:

Teachers Without Borders

"...... enables teachers to collaborate in order to address pressing
community development needs; supports free and open educational resources;
empowers the voices of innovative and compassionate teachers and community
leaders; and nurtures partnerships from the village to the government. "

http://teacherswithoutborders.org/pages/who-we-are
http://www.teacherswithoutborders.org/pages/what-we-do

They do not yet have a videobridge program in place but it might be most
logical for them to look into the prospects of VideoBridging!

I really think thats the kind of parnership we need to make videobridging
a success.

-----

Thank you for your work and great enthusiasm! you are a guiding light for
all of us !!!

Sorry that I am a little bit slow from here. As some of you know I have
been twice at the hospital with heart problems at the beginning and end of
February, but I hope and feel that I am getting better.

Have not been able to  finish or even start the final report yet. But - to
everybodfy - I am awaiting your comments at

http://www.dorfwiki.org/wiki.cgi?VideoBridge/GrundtvigWorkshop/Outcomes

Franz