[VBbuilders] is any HELP needed. what is your status??? URGENT

Mark Petz ravenwyn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 16:42:40 CET 2010

as a location for a bridge, but to fund a technician for 1 year or
peripatetic equipment so that we can put it in 3 other centres in finland -
no they cannot do that.

They can be part of a bid to do that if we have a proposal and project.

As for the wider Nordic world or beyond, Matz and I would like to develop
this and I have possible locations and individuals that would be interested
in most of the Nordic countries. BUT I cannot move it forward without
content and an agreed direction.

Now its too vague. No tangibles, like time scale, objectives nor rsource
implications in time, money or space are here. I can of course write a whole
project in about 2 days, but experience has taught me not to do that as
people say yes and then once its done they do not keep their word. Working
with organizations is even harder.

Ciaokka!

Markus