[VBbuilders] is any HELP needed. what is your status??? URGENT

Giuseppe Silvi giuseppesilvi at yahoo.it
Fri Jan 8 19:37:14 CET 2010

Hi Mark, Hi all

I attach here a .pdf with a first attempt to understand how to define the "Social Cooperation Patterns" ... just a kind of personal "brain storming" through looking at some websites.

It is just a start ..... and there is a lot of study and research ahead to accomplish my assignement / task.

Cheers,
Giuseppe Silvi

Live world statistics on population, government and economics, society and media, environoment, energy, food, water, and health (available in 32 languages)
http://www.worldometers.info
http://www.realtimestatistics.org/projects.php