[VBbuilders] is any HELP needed. what is your status??? URGENT

Mark Petz ravenwyn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 14:48:08 CET 2010

Hi All

I have been through all the mails that came re video-bridge and tried to
assist people in developing the patterns. I know we will do more in Vein.
BUT in accordance with my task to support you I want to know:

1. Is there anyone that has not managed to do any work on their assigments
yet? Do you need help with that?

2. Particularly to to Franz, but others too, where might most usefully more
work time be applied now by me?

Ciaokka!

Markus
PS there does not seem any movement on the follow-up project so I'd like
some progress on that from others - scope, theme and amount we want to get
are particulalry important for me to do follow-up.