[VBbuilders] IBAN and BIC from your Bank needed !!!

Thompson, Steve S.D.Thompson at tees.ac.uk
Tue Feb 2 13:48:33 CET 2010

Franz

I'm struggling with this. Firstly I can't read German. I don't  know what it is like elsewhere but in England Banks have become quite virtual. My branch is in another city and calling them is difficult. You could simply send me a cheque if it makes things easier. So long as the cheque is made out to ST Media as it was my business account that funded the trip

Steve Thompson
Community Media Manager
Institute of Digital Innovation
Teesside University