[VBbuilders] IBAN and BIC from your Bank needed !!!

Mark Petz ravenwyn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 18:30:36 CET 2010

SWIFT Standards, a division of The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial
Telecommunication<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_for_Worldwide_Interbank_Financial_Telecommunication>(SWIFT),
handles the registration of these codes. For this reason, Bank
Identifier Codes (BICs) are often called SWIFT addresses or codes.

AND

All banks in Europe <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe> (except for
the Commonwealth
of Independent States<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_Independent_States>)
provide an IBAN identifier for their accounts as well as nationally
recognised identifiers - this being mandatory within the European Economic
Area <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Economic_Area>.

SO they should only actually need an IBAN for payments.

Markus