[VBbuilders] Fwd: ning discussion - ask for your help

Mark Petz ravenwyn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 21:41:45 CEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Annette Leeb
Date: Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 7:28 PM
Subject: ning discussion - ask for your help

Hi Markus,

could you please help me, as I cann't send mails with my office-mailaddress,
which is the subscribed one, I'd like to ask you, if you could send it as an
reply to Michel's last respond to the group in my name? If not, just let me
know, no problem. A.

------

Hey,

I agree with Markus and Michel, it's no tolerable way to deal with this -
the chance to figure out clearly, who wants / needs / offers what in the
network - in attacking people personally.

So, I didn't a profound analysis of mentioned issues, individuals
(representing a group, initiative), tools in the ongoing mail conversation,
but how about using e.g. a wiki for this discussion. For me, a mailinglist
becomes very soon confusing, I loose overview, which is a pitty because of
all the good suggestions, and the good will most of the contributions to
come to a practicable solution. Which may mean to separate issues and
interests into different sub-circles using different tools for their
purposes. As we do anyway.

Other suggestions to find a way to a more structured conversation, which
makes it easier to appriciate difference in the group without loosing the
connecting aspects?

Greetings, A.