[VBbuilders] [p2p-research] [OK] Re: Why and how work together?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 01:35:13 CEST 2010

HI matt,

you say: Map people, groups, goals, strategies, and resource and their
relationships using standard data formats and a distributed database. (a lot
of work has already been done on this across a number of the participants
here)

we're using open source wiki's and blogs essentially, which I think work on
these principles

twitter and facebook are used, for their reach, not for gathering info,
that's a political decision,

that leaves the status of delicious .. because of its overriding ease of use
..

what's missing is an open source collectivising/networking of the people
around the effort ..

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 8:10 PM, Matt Cooperrider <mattcooperrider at gmail.com