[VBbuilders] Clip Kino and more!

Franz Nahrada f.nahrada at reflex.at
Thu Mar 17 08:16:31 CET 2011

Thank you Markus for this information, its great that you can download the
Video Vortex book.
[ http://networkcultures.org/wpmu/videovortex/vv-reader
]http://networkcultures.org/wpmu/videovortex/vv-reader

In my opinion it is critical that we experiment with practises of
VideoBridging,
but on the other hand we have enough material to report and spark peoples
imagination.

I would love if we team up, especially with Marina, who tries so hard in
Greece.

The enormous change that has been going on in the online environment
has not seen enough opportunities realized in the corresponding
physical world.

It is essential that artists and practicioners of local development like
transition people and sustainability people join forces.

Franz