[VBbuilders] Clip Kino and more!

Mark Petz ravenwyn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 00:49:57 CET 2011

I send link to an essay written recently about Clip Kino development in
Finland,
recently published in Video Vortex Reader II (p.81-94):

http://networkcultures.org/wpmu/videovortex/vv-reader

There are many good articles in this reader that may be of relevance to
different Video Usage in Community settings.

and as I am mentioned by name in the Clip Kino article I have to promote the
journal :)

I wonder if Video Bridging would be a suitable article for a future edition?
Or any other community film / video related projects you might be connected
with??

markus