[VBbuilders] speaker for transcript needed!

Franz Nahrada f.nahrada at reflex.at
Fri Dec 23 02:17:39 CET 2011

Dear Marina, all Videobridgebuilders!

we have acquired a copy of this TV report of our succesful videobridge demo

http://www.yoovis.tv/channeltemplate/v4/index.aspx?video=5883_&menuitem=569_Home&webtv=1779_

in the copy we received, there is no TV narrator and we can and must
therefore dub with original english voice

See the attached english transcript. Thanks to Rüdiger for translating.
We would need a narrators voice (preferrably female, I would like to get
Marinas) to integrate into the TV report which we then would send out
worldwide..... see the red marked portions of the transcript.

I did this "Teledubbing" of off voice already once with our first
Videobridge Video....But not in English, just in Styrian....
http://www.dorfwiki.org/wiki.cgi?VideoBridge/VideoInEnglish

all the best

Franz

Franz Nahrada