[VBbuilders] i think that is amazing news

Franz Nahrada f.nahrada at reflex.at
Wed Oct 20 00:36:58 CEST 2010

Mark Petz <ravenwyn at gmail.com> writes:

>yep I did. I don't see many (any?? one else) posting there. I wonder is
>it useful to even keep using it?
>If it is useful please let me know and I will continue to post stuff - IF
>NOT I will stop.

Of course it is useful. Some exciting people have subscribed there
recently.
look at the latest post
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=172593001758

It reminds me of the re occupation of the Auditorium Maximum in Vienna
university last night here in Austria.
Tens of thousands of students active again. As in October 2009. In
Wintertime there were hardly a handful left.
When the movement is hot, everybody is present.
Otherwise, everybody is lurking.
except a few who are always active.
Thank you Mark for your commitment to keep our community alive.
I am sure it will wake up soon again.

all the best

Franz