[VBbuilders] Tools and Techniques

Thompson, Steve S.D.Thompson at tees.ac.uk
Tue Oct 5 10:03:10 CEST 2010

Hello Franz and All

Yes, Dorfwiki then. I'm OK with that and since no one else has spoken up that's proposed and seconded !

Where on Dorf Wiki do we begin. How do we begin?

The Robin Good list looks very  ... well er ... Good -  Franz

My own interests are in grass roots applications, simple and effective and preferably free. I'm interested in applying this to distance learning, cultural exchanges and organisational meetings. I started thinking about the tools again for a couple of reasons: a project I'm putting together where some distance support would be useful. Secondly I'm a director of the UK Community Media Association. We meet every three months and with the board coming from all over the UK the travel costs are horrendous. In these financial times savings must be found. The only drawback is that most online conferences are spent shouting "Can you hear me, your lips are moving but I can't hear you".

Steve T