[VBbuilders] HINTERLAND - Germany and Poland (-> spatial patterns)

Mark Petz ravenwyn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 09:03:03 CET 2010

yep its like this:

Here is a plan for an open source Sawmill:

http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?OpenSourceEcology/Sawmill

I can't make it, but if I really want to try, I can:

That is what I want for video bridging. I have been told in the past "You
can't do this Master's uni course, because you did not do this basic BA
course", yet I have found that those who did do the basic course are not as
capable as me in some aspects. I don't want that attitude for
video-bridging.

I want an open source way that people can set up bridges and we improve
efficacies, not barriers that stop villagers getting connected, there are
enough of those already.