[VBbuilders] HINTERLAND - Germany and Poland (-> spatial patterns)

Pitlik László pitlik at miau.gau.hu
Sat Jan 9 21:23:29 CET 2010

>> The data-driven decision making could detect automatically, which object
>> (=piazza/village) seems mostly  to be capable, to transform into
>> telematica.
>> The local players could be prepared to explore their real
>> chances/position - compared to other objects (e.g. villages).
>>

> I am in doubt if we can really determine potentials by statistics
We can not determine the future: we can "only" generate suspicion /
detect chances!
The LEADER-projects-experiences show significantly: a lot of activities
might not have allowed, because the local players had no real
pre-conditions contrary to other "competitors" (as far as common/
sources  are concerned).
I would not like to "kill" any activities on the one hand, but on the
other hand: it is not correct to support illogical processes (being
detectable in advance).
It is not sustainable, if common sources are involved into projects, but
not efficient used...

c.f. :
http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2007/04/data_driven_policy.html

Negative example: The environment protection movements (green force
fields) without appropriate analyses are (frequently and definitely)
incorrect (c.f. demagogy or "deep-green" expertises or
"environmentalists")...

To be only intuitive = blind flight (in case of complex systems like
social processes nowadays).

For me: http://miau.gau.hu/miau2009/index.php3?x=e16
Video-bridging is a sophisticated frame to transfer knowledge.
Data-driven decision making is an important content (or universal
knowledge element of future).
No phalanstery!, rather rationalism, pragmatism, objectivism = objective
sustainability.

Of course: each individual or community has the right to be intuitive
and Free, but the evolution has also force field to signal consequences
of bad decisions.
The data-driven thinking (=holistic controlling) is a form of the fine
tuned intuition.
Problems should be detected in an intuitive way -  decisions will be
also made by people. But measurements can be involved into the
preparation of decisions.

The real future of local players is depending on the exploration of
their real chances.
This exploration can be made only intuitive or partially based on facts ...
The most of available resources should be offered for communities having
real chances (detecting in advance).

__________ ESET NOD32 Antivirus - Vírusdefiníciós adatbázis: 4753 (20100108) __________

Az üzenetet az ESET NOD32 Antivirus ellenõrizte.

http://www.eset.hu