[VBbuilders] An Interview with Markus Petz about the videobridge conference

Franz Nahrada f.nahrada at reflex.at
Tue Feb 9 19:34:57 CET 2010

Thank you Yora, thank you Markus, its very good that you do bring the
message out!

http://lu-club.dir.bg/_wm/library/item.php?did=503419&df=640485&dflid=2

Thats simply GREAT!  Many many many good thoughts and messages.
Its also good that credit is given to the people in Kirchbach who were at
the forefront
of videobridge development. Now there is a new course from Graz University
and that is the MiniMed studies, and Kirchbach is doing the marketing for
other remote and rural locations.

Also I think it is very interesting to have these reflections now going on:

* are we seeking to do something which can become real?

* are we seeking to do something that makes sense?

I draw your attention to my humble attempt to summarize our 2nd Tuesday
discussion on reflecting the Sample Event in the Wiki.

see

http://www.dorfwiki.org/wiki.cgi?VideoBridge/GrundtvigWorkshop/Diary/26-1-2010

what I liked about this discussion is that it was a very creative process
that gave us the idea of new upcoming patterns.

VideoBridging is not something definite, finished

Its just a door that we are beginning to open

Its a world that we can co - invent. And if we are doing it right, it will
be a Peer2Peer world where rural and remote locations are not only
connected, but also respected.

All the best

Franz