[VBbuilders] An Interview with Markus Petz about the videobridge conference & lifelong learning

Yora Atanasova yora.atanasova at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 19:13:03 CET 2010

Dear all,

I am Yora Atanasova from Bulgaria, and as you maybe know I took some part at
your videobridging indirectly through the chat room and through Impressia
Vocal Trio of the Community Cultural Centre of the Town of Karlovo.

As I myself am interested in both distance learning and lifelong learning in
any aspect, and especially in non-formal and informal ones, I took an
interview with Markus Petz you may wish to have a look at:

http://lu-club.dir.bg/_wm/library/item.php?did=503419&df=640485&dflid=2 (1st
part of it, the next too are forthcoming)

I hope for interviews with Franz Nahrada and Marina too.

Best regards,
Yora

--
Yora ATANASOVA

www.lu-club.dir.bg
Mobile phone: +359 899 810 649; +359 877 060 557
Skype: yora.atanasova