[VBbuilders] delicious to go?? Is Wonder the answer!

Mark Petz ravenwyn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 11:01:43 CET 2010

I am trying to do the same - as are rather a lot of people!
But I like the fact that Wonder is developing - perhaps it will also in the
spirit of the hacker ethic - develop toward other things being stored too
like my book reading list - I'd love to tag that the same so that I can
recommend activist or SF books to others. And same with films. As is now its
a long process to do this.