[VBbuilders] Why and how work together?

Mark Petz ravenwyn at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 21:43:26 CEST 2010

I see here Andrius exposing his thoughts openly. BUT I see that can be seen
as divisive and argumentative by some. I think that this call for
communities working together is actually a reflection of what we want in
real life.

Luckily I have a community where at times I can play a leadership rôle and
at others a supporting rôle. Pispala is good that way with solidarity a part
of how we are. I urge any of you to come and spend some time here with
projects I can help you find and you can see how that culture works.

Annette is doing this right now.

Markus