[VBbuilders] production patterns (Jakub)

Franz Nahrada f.nahrada at reflex.at
Thu Dec 31 16:58:19 CET 2009

Thank you Jabub for another great contribution!

This mail has three parts:

1. about the mailinglist
2. about the way we migrate content to the NING and the Wiki
3. comments to your paper

videobridgebuilders at globalvillages.org

Everyone who receives this mail is now member of that list and can reach
all participants with one single email address.

Please handle this mail address with responsibility!