[VBbuilders] Video Skype? Alcohol Free celebration at the Uzhupis Republic

Andrius Kulikauskas ms at ms.lt
Thu Dec 31 17:25:33 CET 2009

If you happen to be around on Skype check "minciusodas" and maybe we'll
be, too (or maybe not).  We're celebrating alcohol free this year!
Happy New Year!

Hi Foreign Minister and Ambassadors,
I spoke today with the Minister and also with Gediminas Bagdonas of UMI
http://www.umi.lt who are very supportive. (And Vygantas Vejas, too!)
I'm organizing an alcohol-free New Year's Eve party at UMI, Uzhupis art
incubator.  The idea is to question Uzhupis's history of alcoholism and
try something new, maybe fun.  New Year's Eve is a symbolic day to break
with traditions.
So what would be fun and alcohol-free?
We're thinking of inventing and playing different games which might
include goofing around.
We're going to organize video bridges by Skype.  (My Skype is
minciusodas.)  If at any point you'll be free (and alcohol free), then
we hope to link up!
We're going to bring and show photos of Uzhupian activities, we'll have
a projector.  Maybe draw ideas for the coming year.
We're going to fry Uzhburgers and make teas.
What else? We appreciate ideas!
Andrius
Andrius Kulikauskas, ms at ms.lt, +370 699 30003
Ambassador to "Minciu Sodas" http://www.ms.lt