[VBbuilders] Visiting Fellow at GIVE

Mark Petz ravenwyn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 21:59:10 CET 2011

Hello All

I am now a visiting fellow here at GIVE. I will be here till 18 December.
During my time here I am trying to arrange a PhD which will develop and
clarify some of the aspects that GIVE has been working on.

My aim is to make it an Open PhD - so that everyone can help me and see
what I am doing. With this in mind I have created a Google Document that I
will share with those interested in the project.

I will also be working here on things such as GIVE information strategy,
future archiving and clearer connections and involvement for members and
lurkers in this list.

So I greet you and hope to hear how things are going for you soon.

Take care and share your news and perspectives - now is the auspicious time
for such planning for the new year that comes.

Ciaokka!

markus petz