[VBbuilders] possible videobridge event

marina kollatou marina-kollatou at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 20:34:29 CET 2011

Dear friends
I am forwarding to you my email to Markus. Please let us know if you would like to be involved and help.

hi Mark

I was thinking about the content. I assume from my
discussion with Anna Parisi that they don't know much about videobridge.
 But it is very possible they are aware of the potential of
teleconferencing. So here we are again. The question remains. I think I
know now what Franz's vision is. But is that what we will communicate to
 these people who are educators?
So do you agree to start discussing the content?
1. application of videobridge  in education
1a. live communication (teleconference)
1b asynchronous (on-line platform for discussions/sharing of resources/?)
2. technical requirements (staff/ equipment/ back-up support)
3. video resources (bank of educational videos?)
4. ?

The
 SEETA people are currently running an on-line course which they call
"what I wanna know...". In this course teachers members of SEETA ask
questions and the person who has introduced a topic either answers
directly or recommends an expert in the field to help.
I suppose we can work in this way.

Once
 they gain some knowledge, we can start talking about helping them
stream their conference and expand their audience by videobridging.

Tell me what you think!

Marina

Will you write to Yora and check if she likes to be involved in the venture? thanks