[VBbuilders] [T&T] Flash Meeting

Thompson, Steve S.D.Thompson at tees.ac.uk
Tue Oct 5 22:48:51 CEST 2010

I have an account on flash meeting and I like it but the last time I tried to introduce it to people they didn't like it. I liked how it qued people up to talk in turn. I'll add this experience

On 05/10/2010 21:25, "Franz Nahrada" <f.nahrada at reflex.at> wrote:

"Thompson, Steve" <S.D.Thompson at tees.ac.uk> schreibt:

>Ok prefix - how about [T&T]

thats looks professional ;-)   does it stand for Testing and Tinkering ?
;-)

anyway. the testers base is still small, maybe others will be sparked, too.

You can always copy the most meaningful results from the email
conversation to the wiki pages then.

I added Flashmeeting -  it is also an interesting option from Open
University UK

 http://www.dorfwiki.org/wiki.cgi?VideoBridge/Tools/FlashMeeting

Franz