[VBbuilders] Tools and Techniques

Annette Leeb office at annette-leeb.de
Tue Oct 5 11:01:16 CEST 2010

Hi Franz, hi Steve,

I myself have some experience with Adobe Connect as webconferencing
tool. It's not free ware, but as somebody with an email address of a
german university I am privileged to get a free account on DFN :-) ,
which is indeed a very comfortable service offer - Deutsches
Forschungsnetzwerk.

As far as I understand it, it's only for german member institutions (for
them it's realy very easy to use it), but may be I am wrong, and may be
they know more about international (or English) networks offering
similar opportunities. If it's of any interest I could ask at the main
office in Berlin. Or you try it yourself, here are some of the relevant
links for DFN web- and video-conferencing services

https://www.vc.dfn.de/en/web-conferencing.html
https://www.vc.dfn.de/nc/en/video-conferencing.html

German contact details
https://www.vc.dfn.de/kontakt.html