[VBbuilders] hello!

marina kollatou marina-kollatou at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 14 10:05:23 CET 2010

Dear Friends
the 3-Lensus conference and workshop in Thessaloniki was really inspiring! I can say that it is important to know how to present projects highlight their effectiveness. I mean we may already have run some small or bigger projects that we underestimated and we may think that they are of little value to others.
 Why not reevaluate what we have done so far in relation to e-learning or virtual learning and its possible impact on sustainable development and explore possibilities of expanding it and present it. The sharing after all is what ensures development, or not?
I will be glad to hear from you
all the very best
Marina