[VBbuilders] a morning greeting from Vienna!

Franz Nahrada f.nahrada at reflex.at
Sun Mar 28 09:03:06 CEST 2010

Sasha Mrkailo sent this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7o7BrlbaDs

It made me do a little bit more research how they did it

http://ericwhitacre.wordpress.com/2010/03/23/the-virtual-choir-how-we-did-it/

put it also on the wikiblog:

http://www.dorfwiki.org/wiki.cgi?VideoBridge/GrundtvigWorkshop/Blog

of course this is in a quality that is hard to reach even by a single
connection, forget about 100+ at the same time.

But a dream has succesfully been tried and visualised!

Lux Aurumque was the first generic production of that kind, with his own
"master track" rather than a conductor....

It worked seemingly with youtube recording and I would love to hear the
story in detail, because its amazingly assembled and postproduced.

By far the best "VideoStory" that we had so far!

Franz