[VBbuilders] ***SPAM*** I: [wg-all] Announcement of new TERENA task force: TF-Media

Mark Petz ravenwyn at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 00:47:48 CET 2010

I see lots of meetings:

http://www.terena.org/events/

and some in Vilnius or Vienna that maybe we can participate in. BUT I do not
see

1. Where the money comes from to pay to go there.
2. How this is useful to many of us.

But then I only looked briefly on the website, perhaps there is some
practical things we can apply rather than just conference hoping. Its good
to know others doing related things.

But if anyone can show useful stuff from it that is also good.

markus