[VBbuilders] HINTERLAND - Germany and Poland (-> spatial patterns)

Pitlik László pitlik at miau.gau.hu
Mon Jan 11 13:16:51 CET 2010

> yes preconditions for launching on a ciommunity are good, but we can
> help peopel build that capacity. Enabling rather than putting up
> burocratic barriers is my way of looking at things

Building capacity <-- Unfortunately each activity can not be always
successful...
I think, we talk about the same phenomanon with 2 preference-system:
A-system = giving chance (=opportunity)
B-system = planning chance (=probability) and risk and giving chance
(=opportunity) only, if risks are limited...

"/Give/ a man a /fish/; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to
/fish/; and you can sell him /fishing/ equipment."
= Data-driven policy making = knowledge and equipment to be able to see,
what is necessary and what is impossible, but wanted...

__________ ESET NOD32 Antivirus - Vírusdefiníciós adatbázis: 4760 (20100111) __________

Az üzenetet az ESET NOD32 Antivirus ellenőrizte.

http://www.eset.hu