[VBbuilders] dialogue social impact

Knut Berndorfer knut.berndorfer at utanet.at
Sun Jan 10 17:44:46 CET 2010

In a phonecall with Franz we discussed the "dialoguepattern" briefly and how dialogue could support communal learning and social transformation. At the end of our talk he asked me the question: What and how can VideoBridge contribute to Dialogue?.

Before giving an early answer I would like to clarify with you, what my understanding of dialogue is (maybe some of you know about David Bohms work and of the MIT Boston, but probably not all).

I thought sending you a short paper (scanned), which captures it best for me in 2 pages. You might have a look.
In any way I will present something during the pattern sessions.

Knut