[VBbuilders] HINTERLAND - Germany and Poland

Mark Petz ravenwyn at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 10:10:22 CET 2010

Reminds me of

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_town

these Market Towns held a charter and thence all sorts of other rights and
responsibilities could en-shew. DO we see a similar concept with a
VideoBridge Quartermaster role where the smaller video bridge locations in a
surrounding village could be supported?

So in Greece for example every village hall / church / ouzu café (1 per
village) could have a Vbridge location and thus this be the hub to connect
with the newly created district councils?

I wonder what the costings on such a network might be AS WELL AS THE SAVINGS
for environment and fuel costs for the citizen participation.

Mark.