[VBbuilders] Channel Patterns

Mark Petz ravenwyn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 10:52:48 CET 2010

Thanks Matz
Good to see some content. I'd say only that CONCRETE examples are good here,
so for example when you say about online editing / film making resources:

http://www.youtube.com/t/howto_makevideo

and actually on the site there are some short guides:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPLWNnFy6AM&feature=fvw

try and put links to those sites - OR possibly such links will be made to
the stories that are being collected:

We need to archive them somehow so they are not lost. The guys that make
this content will make more content if we want it so some story boarding and
calls for content can be great at some point.

I guess this applies to other patterns too. Yep I know it takes a lot of
time :)

Happy New Year t'y'all too

markus