[VBbuilders] Videobridge Workshop Outcomes

Thompson, Steve S.D.Thompson at tees.ac.uk
Sun Feb 21 20:49:46 CET 2010

Hello Franz et All

Yes exhaustion has almost left me. I came home exhausted and then ran an event that exhausted me again
 I have added a little to the outcomes page
I would add to the United Kingdom (Countries) page but I'm not sure if it exists to edited
does it need to be created?

Steve Thompson
Community Media Manager
Institute of Digital Innovation