[VBbuilders] WE can submit content here it woudl be good! Fwd: Two weeks more, three bags full.

Mark Petz ravenwyn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 09:45:15 CET 2010

Open Fields is a call from a new gallery in Australia. They want any kind of
content, rather than limiting and finding no-one submits anything, they hope
by givbing a free hand creative people WILL BE creative.

I think this suits us for video-bridging and we can mention this new
technique. As well as second life etc. So do we have any content? Lets ask
them if we can put some of europe get online day stuff there? As they are in
Australia they will not have taken part of sure.

I also think some singing from say Bulgaria or Lithuania or Latvia would be
very good. I know that (Pete Kublins told me) there is a mighty
Latvian-Australian community, and so links there are very possible and also
interest in the country in Sydney where this gallery is based in such works.

So please do let me know if you have anything.