[VBbuilders] A short but delightful information from Cameroon

Franz Nahrada f.nahrada at reflex.at
Thu Feb 11 09:40:00 CET 2010

Today I received a short surprising note from friends in Bamenda -
Cameroon:

>Greetings from Bamenda, Cameroon from all ACTWID members.
>We all very happy today to have received Annette Leeb who came to visit
>us and spent one night in my house .She told us that she attended your
>workshop in January in Vienna and we were happy with her.

I am really glad we can maintain such relations. Wendi is now on Skype
with Annettes help and we start small conversations.

see the history of our former "failed" "Computer for Cameroon" project in
this little movie - unfortunately in German, but with VERY NICELY talking
pictures

http://www.vum.at/video/ccc3sat.ram

all the best

Franz