[VBbuilders] hello!

Mark Petz ravenwyn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 12:23:04 CET 2010

here is mine

http://soundcloud.com/markuspetz/scene-4-alum1-at-tannery

I was wondering about the fan - is it too loud? Youc an judge for yoruself,
cleaning the fan is a good idea if it is. Andyou can check it with a free
program. Also PC temperature.

I also updated the audio drivers on the pc that I used BEFORE I recorded so
that the best sound shoudl be available.
It is an Acer laptop Aspire 5530 model and there were 2 soudn files that
came out about a month ago that improved teh sound form teh internal
microphone.