[VBbuilders] hello!

Mark Petz ravenwyn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 22:16:09 CET 2010

I like this TANDEM idea very much

especially good for technicians to get the hang of stuff for a later
session. I see it a bit here with Paul and Steve.

Maybe some kind of tandem can work with VideoBridging in projects where
there is a common interest:

say language learning, arts project, local history or silver surfer
sessions.

I also think this would be a good thing to do in European Get On Line Day -
if it is happening this coming year!!

Markus