[VBbuilders] Ning eliminates free networks

Mark Petz ravenwyn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 18:47:04 CEST 2010

I think we should look at moving the streaming sharing learning, which I
jokingly call screaming, despairing leaving, to another situation. So a
short ideas brainstorm is good.

Maybe we can use this Appropedia site:

http://www.appropedia.org/Category:Forest_Conflict

is a project development I am using right now.

BUT also Julius talked about google wave. So a few suggestions and thoughts
are good.

Ciaokka!